TO SUPPORT YOUR COMMUNITY SERVICE PROJECT, WE R NATIVE WILL:
- Help you and your team brainstorm a project that you feel excited about!
- Provide your adult mentor with up to $475. You can use the funds for just about anything: Food, participant incentives, t-shirts, contest
prizes, travel expenses, and print materials - whatever you need to make your event a success.
- Promote your project on the We R Native website, Facebook page, and text messaging service.
IN EXCHANGE FOR THE MINI-GRANT, DO YOU AGREE TO:
- Provide a completed Adult Mentor signiture form
- Fill out the an evaluation form after the event takes place. And document the community service project using photographs, videos, or digital
- Submit all completed forms, photographs, and/or videos to firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of
- Videos should be no more than 4 minutes long. Post them on YouTube and then send us the link. If other people are shown in your photos
or videos, please make sure you have their permission to show their image in this way.
By submitting an entry, you grant the Northwest Portland Area Indian Health Board (NPAIHB) the right to use, edit, and disseminate submissions
in print, online, and through other forms of media for educational, public service, or health awareness purposes. By submitting an entry,
you release the NPAIHB and its agents and employees from all claims, demands, and liabilities whatsoever in connection with the above.