I am worried about someone that stated she is forced to have sex with men to get drugs and I think her brother also forces her to have sex with him idk what should I do?

Dear Relative,
Thank you so much for your concern for your friend, this is a lot to hold. You’re going to need some backup on this one, so talk to a trusted adult like your school counselor, teacher, or family member.
Then talk to your friend. Let them talk openly and honestly. If you try to do this without judgment it can show your friend that you care and they will know that they are not alone. Most importantly, tell them what they mean to you and that you are concerned for their safety. The most important response a friend or family member can give is, “I'm so sorry this is happening to you.”
You can all call the National Sexual Assault Hotline 800.656.HOPE (4673) and www.rainn.org. National Sexual Assault Hotline was the nation’s first decentralized hotline, connecting those in need with help in their local communities.
I’ll be keeping you and your friend in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you for being a good friend.
Auntie Manda